Saturday, February 5, 2011

Where Kirkland European Cookies

Review: Eyeko London Review Sleek

Here I am, finally returning to review a little bit !


Waiting to go back to that in Turin, during these holidays I am kindly provide a compact made by my boyfriend, with whom I had many difficulties to make these photos! But we did it, and turned out much better than I thought.


But let's just talk about this delightful product Eyeko: Eyeko Lips London, in shades Portobello . I was sent by Eyeko, as their Ambassador . (For more info, I refer you to the end of the review!)




[caption id = "" align = "aligncenter" width = "336" caption = "Lips Eyeko London - Portobello"] [/ caption]
Who knows

Eyeko knows it is a very nice cosmetic brand, which is focusing on the aesthetics of packaging, and it is also very patriotic, given the constant references in London who are in their products! In fact, as you can see, the packaging of this gloss is simple, classic lipgloss, but enriched by small pictures depicting the Big Ben, the Union Jack or characteristic London Bus , plus the girl in manga style, logo Eyeko.


I must say that I do not like this type of packaging , primarily for the plastic applicator with a small hole through which the product comes out, I prefer it in applications such as felt, or better yet, with brush.


find these six shades of lipgloss, some glitter, some not:




  • Primrose Hill : dark pink, very warm tones, from golden / coppery;

  • Shoreditch : A fantastic deep red, without any sort of glitter, the lacquered finish;

  • Soho: a beautiful red cherry, a deep magenta, same finish Shoreditch, with a hint of purple (probably one of my next purchase, I love it!)

  • Knightsbridge : delicate pink nude shimmer slightly;

  • Mayfair : a very intense brown nude, without iridescence .


Finally there's my, Portobello . Together in Soho, are by far my favorite colors. This in particular is a lovely pink fishing, very hot, with the golden microglitter . It 'very very polished, which gives an optical illusion that seems to rejuvenate the lips. I really like this color a lot, because when I am in a hurry, for example, apply it with ease, and immediately gives more volume to lips. (I repeat, it's just an optical effect, has no property to plump lips!)


The texture is creamy and very sticky, which, I realize I can like and dislike. Personally I prefer the gloss that I feel more sticky, because I think they lasts longer than other more liquid consistency.


In fact I must say that this gloss has a great time, when I go out and maybe do not eat or smoke I do not need to reapply.


I show you now some swatches on the back of the hand and on my lips (and forgive me if some photos are not that great!):





[caption id = "" align = "aligncenter" width = "431" caption = "Lips Eyeko London - Portobello"] [/ caption]

[caption id = "" align = "aligncenter" width = "418" caption = "Lips Eyeko London - Portobello"] [/ caption]

[caption id = "" align = "aligncenter" width = "362" caption = "Lips Eyeko London - Portobello"] [/ caption]

[caption id = "" align = "aligncenter" width = "436" caption = "Lips Eyeko London - Portobello"] [/ caption]

The cost of these Lipgloss is 7 € for 13.5 g of product.


For some perhaps the price might be overkill, but personally I really like Eyeko products, especially their colors and their glazes . Besides, following them on Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/eyeko.love ) you will notice continuous offers, discounts and contests for all their fans. For example, I recently ordered a surprise package with a variety of products Eyeko, worth € 24, but I paid € 12, exactly half.


addition, with this code you'll find below, you always have the right to a gift with a minimum charge of € 18, by inserting in the space provided during the purchase !




Let me know if you have tried the products Eyeko, and what you think! I leave the technical details.

A kiss!





































Brand and product Eyeko
London Lips
Name / Number Portobello
Quantity 13, 5 ml
Price € 7
Packaging 3 / 5
Quality 4 / 5
Control Drafting and 5 / 5
More information /

0 comments:

Post a Comment