Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Costume For A Footman

Facebook Fan Page ...? Help me!

Hello!
I'm sorry to write a post purely useless, but I really need an opinion.
place often status, questions and links to my fan page on Facebook, but I see that no one ever says.

It may not display the status of the fans on message boards, or is it boring?

For example, I just asked if you would prefer a Giveaway on Very Vintage collection of Pupa or in the upcoming release of Snow Cosmetics, Kawaii Japan ...
I have not received any response! Infuse I ask you for your interest, not mine. Possible that no one has any desire to leave a comment and let me know what you think, or there will be some problems with displaying the status of the fanpage? Let me

know, in the meantime I leave you the link to the page [. Multicolorlips / / love for art, in every way.

Thank you! (

PS: If you have any advice to make the page more active say ... well, I do not practice such things are too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment