Saturday, February 5, 2011

Geoff Janszbaked Cherry Cheesecake

Review: Essence Fashion Nail Stickers




[caption id = "" align = "aligncenter" width = "367" caption = "Essence Fashion Nail Stickers"] [/ caption]

Hello! Fast review for you before you leave. Alas no photos taken by me, but I could not talk about it!


The following Essence Fashion Nail Stickers , a revolution of sorts for those who want to nail details. Indeed these molds to form "ovaloid", reminiscent of our nails, they promise an easy and lasting up to five days. Where to apply and polish off the excess sticky. Simple, fast, voila .


Well, I had many problems from the outset. Apart from the fact that perhaps my nails will have a surface that is too large? but the measures that I found in these packs were not enough to cover fully all the nails. We find 14 stencils, one big enough for your thumb, and a scalar four slightly smaller than the other, until the last two being the same size. Well, come to have glue the stencil to my ring, were only the smaller sizes, and quite a bit of nail m'รจ left completely uncovered.


Second problem: the application is not so simple. Do not just take and paste. But even by the most attention, it happens that the stencil does not glues evenly on the nail, but it is in some places to form folds, as if there was excess paper . So if you start gluing from the center, you will form the folds of the nail side. If you start from the outside, it will form a center.


This is an example it clear from the blog http://nailsbystephanie.blogspot.com :




[caption id = "" align = "aligncenter" width = "496" caption = "Essence Fashion Nail Stickers - photo from nailsbystephanie.blogspot.com"] [/ caption]

This is what has happened to me too. Ugly at best, is to see that touch. I insisted several times to try to flatten the folds, but there was no way. I still kept up, I wanted to prove their durability. So, I expected I would last like five minutes. Instead their "stickiness" has proved to be much, much more resistant. Too. You know why?


Because last night when I went to remove the molds after four days, they have brought with PIECES OF NAIL. I do not know what I mean. The surface of my nails was completely chipped, worn, as if they had flaked (but right in the middle!) And the sticker had taken away the top layer of my nails. Moreover, the right little finger, has brought with him quite a bit of nail off (there I had about 4 mm long, now I had to file them flush with the finger for this reason). I was really shocked. I had to put me to fix nails, whose surface, however, has been chipped (you can see right here white, and are rough to the touch). I had to file them the bone to remove the effect of rough, and I applied two coats of basecoat reinforcing, to try to put them back a bit 'right.


But, in short, are simply sick . Ok, the cost is lowest, stuff like a € 2.49, but in short, to buy something risparmiamoceli Essence certainly no longer valid. My numbers were 12 - trust me! , a real shame, the fantasy was very nice. Warm gray background with white floral motifs. Very nice and very elegant. Too bad for the trauma caused to me - but especially to my nails!


mouth!


And you, have them tested? How did you find us? Let me know what you think and your experiences in this regard!


A kiss.







































Brand and Product Essence Fashion Nail Stickers
Name / Number 12 - trust me!
Quantity 14 stickers
Price € 2.49
Packaging 3 / 5
Quality 0 / 5
Control and Spreading 0 / 5
More information /

0 comments:

Post a Comment