Monday, February 14, 2011

How Often Does Chp Show Up



Since I have nothing better to do (yes, I do not have three mica Design projects to finish! Ahah takes me seriously after me, I promise), I put my order in enamels, and this is my current collection. E 'small, only 85, but I like very much (plus I found the colors that I had forgotten!).

Here are the pictures (not amazing, but I had quite a comfortable floor to photograph them decently!):
My absolute favorite colors are greens and blues, I use them a lot in the summer!
While I prefer the winter shade on pink, gray and taupe:


As you can see, there are neither nor Chanel Dior and the like, for the simple reason that are against the expenditure of about € 20 for a glaze. In fact the most expensive are the Orly airport, which cost around 15 € (for me it already troppissimo!), While those of OPI I bought them on Ebay, about 3 €.
Let me know what you think, and maybe you also do a post like that, and let me see your disposal! Maybe I can draw some inspiration for your next purchase!

A kiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment