Monday, February 21, 2011

Aspergers Syndrome And The X-men

Polyvore - The first approach!

This evening proved to me pretty much flat, but at the same time very creative. I'm home and I have too much to do, in fact wandered tediously on blogs and websites such as Asos or Dorothy Perkins . In fact it's not that I was looking at those sites of nothing in particular, in fact, quite the contrary. I know I'm a crazy set, but I'm already thinking about a baptism to which they are invited. The point is that Baptism is May !
But I'm already there I think of clothes, shoes, colors that would be fine. Just because this evening, I had nothing better to do. After receiving many disappointments on the length and the sizes of clothes Asos, I finally decided to go to polyvore.com . I joined this site for a while 'time, and I had "fiddle" from time to time, but I never tried to achieve anything concrete.
Just this evening, in the throes of utter boredom, I started putting together an outfit, then a pair of shoes, then a clutch bag. And I found it extremely funny ! Even a little 'satisfying, I know that despite a clutch of McQueen will never be mine!

This is the first outfit (?) That came out:

As I think it will be guessed from previous posts and the dominant color of the graphic on my blog , latter are particularly obsessed with pink . Especially the powder pink is a color that I love wearing approached accessories bronze or gold. I realize that this is a mortifying moment my general appearance, as I have a very clear complexion, which is particularly close to the dominant shade of pink in this outfit. Probably so I freely give so much, how could donate to a very milky-skinned girl (you know that I am obsessed with the "moon tan", tan and hatred and to darken my skin). But these pastel colors, so delicate, I do literally die.
I find the dress suitable for a celebration like a baptism, because I do not see too formal and restrictive , but always retains a touch of sweetness, as the color, cloth soft curls on the waist and ruffles at the front give it a certain degree of elegance and composure. The trench
not talk about it, I love the trench coats of that color and I love them! They are excellent for the coat, in my opinion. I find that the color blends perfectly with the pink shoes and apparel.
Well, the shoes. Oh! Shoes. Just love them. I love their simplicity, their soft lines, elegant and vulgar at all, indeed very discreet . I love that pink that gives the hint of sweetness, I love her lacquered finish, detail which makes them definitely special, and certainly more spring.
I think for the rest there is little to say. The clutch Alexander McQueen talks virtually alone, as well as the unique ring which, together with the clutch and the court, gives a touch of originality to the whole outfit.
This would be my ideal outfit for a celebration not too important or formal!

But, realizing perhaps seem too monotonous with all this stucchevolezza rose , I decided to create another outfit, wearing gladly replace the first.

Here the style is totally different, although I tried not to miss a minimum of all of that "sweetness" so much that I like to express at this time.
The first thing you notice is certainly much less contrast between the various components of the whole : the army green crayon on the stands and at the same time brings out the sort of positive "aggressiveness" of the faux leather jacket . For this outfit that I wanted a little 'less sugar and a moment more frivolous, more ethnic also, I opted for one of the wonderful creations of Tarina Tarantino , beautiful peep toe sandals with strings to the slave and glittering accessories, from bangles gold / copper ring to detail, eye-catching but certainly not vulgar . Also in makeup, with the duo of Stila, I wanted to give it more character than the neutral tones of the first outfit. Same thing for the OPI nail polish and shiny metallic finish, to give even more light and inspiration to all.
Yes, I have chosen to clutch again by Alexander McQueen . What can I say? For quell'oggettino is crazy love!

Tonight I improvised a moment ... What? Fashion Blogger? Stylist? Image Consultant? Hahaha, obviously not none of this, nor I would definitely pose as such. I have neither the capacity nor the expertise to do it! But I felt so much pleasure to create and talk about these two outfit, so maybe I'll just make it in the future, when some other event to color a bit flat '.

About colors, I wanted to show the shades of I'd like to dye my hair :

For those not familiar, she is beautiful , superb, wonderful Susan Coffey . It embodies exactly what I want to be / have in terms of aesthetics. Including the beautiful hair color! Perhaps for blue eyes there will be little to do, but that beautiful magenta I might as well be able to get it!

And this is everything. I think I have bored you too, tonight!

But I hope you enjoyed what came out of a game played to pass the time during a night of boredom.

A kiss!

The Outfit
Dress: H & M
Trench : Lanvin
Scarf: Alexander McQueen Shoes
Pochette : Alexander McQueen
Sunglasses : Rayban
Ring : Top Shop
Necklace : Unique Vintage
Bangles : Forever21
Nail Polish : O.P.I. Coney is Cotton Candy
Eyeshadow Palette : Too Faced Natural Eye

II OUTFIT:
Faux Leather Jacket : Tillys
Shoes Alexander McQueen
Pouch : Alexander McQueen
Hair Clip : Tarina Tarantino
Ring : Avalaya
Bangles : Miss Selfridge
Nail Polish: OPI by a Snake Charms
Eyeshadow Duo : Stila No. 09 Fandango

A

0 comments:

Post a Comment