Saturday, February 5, 2011

Comment Inposttitle:bluray

and Who's this?

Super fast post, in fact, without much sense, just to post two Robette I did between yesterday and today.


No, I'm nothing that, in fact I do enough penalty, but since I'm masochistic I wanted to put them online, partly because I benefited from the Intuos , finally. (The series that I used about 0.1% of the tablet's potential for these two illustrations.)


I wanted to try something different, a style that is not mine, and it shows. I was looking a bit 'of essence, a line without modulation but that is not too flat , but I failed to get what I wanted. I am not attached nor the anatomy nor the proportions, did not want to get something done well at the technical level, but an illustration nice to look at the whole . I also tried to get the lineart a little 'shaky', say do not be too confident ... But do not think I succeeded in my purpose!


Clearly, as the title says, I have no idea who he is. I do not know if it's the same person in both pictures. I took and drew what came to mind, stop.


After that, I reissue the command exercises for my Uni. I have to install a video with songs 60s and 70s, the theme of your choice. And guess which subject I have chosen?


Turtles! ♥


Yes, I malatissima.


soon, baciozzi!





0 comments:

Post a Comment