Saturday, February 5, 2011

Simple Hair Tattoe Style

Review Make Up Forever Full Cover Concealer

Hello to all! Here is the review on

corrector Make Up Forever, which I bought along with the palette of Sleek few days ago. I immediately got to test it (of course I was not going to wait: P) and I found it very very well.

But let's degrees.

Corrector I speak now is the Full Cover, Extreme Camouflage Cream , then that will ensure a high, very high coverage.

As I also said the order for Sephora, in fact I would not need a spell like that, because I have all these big problems of imperfection. In fact, many times it happens that I do not need to use the spell if not for the eyes. Will that just do not know why I use it just spread it? Or will it be precisely because, having no major imperfections, I always bought very mild correction? The fact is that I never found a concealer really very opaque. Indeed, the one I found: The Full Coverage Concealer Kiko but I can not be used, probably because content in the hollow of something that makes me go out on time a lot of pimples in areas where the use. For example, if I happened to try to cover the gray areas more close to the nostrils, no doubt the next day I had some pimple in those areas. So I had to discard.

As the commission was convinced that I needed a spell so opaque (which however was very kind, thank you!), This time with persistence I bought what I wanted. And I must say that I have not regretted it at all.

As you can see, the packaging for this correction, as all the products in MUFE, is always very important and elegant in contrast between white and black.

The transparent plastic package allows you to see clearly the color of this correction, available in 12 shades (do not know if the Sephora has all their all!) Is my number 5 from pink undertone (remember not to underestimate the undertone of your skin to find the spelling / foundation perfect!). The bottle contains 15ml of product , and the nozzle has a hole of small diameter which allows to control perfectly the amount of product being used.

The product is opaque but extremely fluid , and is still very light on skin. Here the image shows the product as it comes out directly from the spout and how it looks when it is stretched and blurred more and more gradually on the right. As you can see, just spread the color is very viscous and opaque, it almost seems greasepaint! Instead, continuing to blur, its texture is much lighter, making it very discreet. It covers really well, why no correction was able to do with me and my lack of skill. did not give me any problem with the "compatibility" with my skin , I used it several times and there was no bad result, as had happened in the past.

This concealer is waterproof , so you can really feel comfortable with his life. There assure a period of 24 hours, of course, but I can tell you that does not go away with the first stroke, for sure!

not have any kind of scent, is non-comedogenic , is tested on sensitive skin .

In short, this product has got my full approval! The

found Sephora, I can not remember the exact cost but I think you around 20 €. (VENITEM to help you!)

What do you think? Have you used? How did you find us? I think it is a really good product.

I leave the board, and greet you! If all goes well and if it does not snow too many problems, the next time I will write from my house in the deep south. Wish me good luck for the trip tomorrow! A kiss!


Brand and Product Make Up Forever Full Cover Concealer
Name / Number 5
Quantity 15 ml
Price about € 26
Packaging 2 / 5
Quality 5 / 5
Control and Spreading 4 / 5
More information /

0 comments:

Post a Comment