Sunday, February 6, 2011

Images Of Curtain Holdback

Haul: Sephora, H & M, Coin, Tally Weijl

Here I am, with the first post I write on this new blog!
That's actually the old one, what I had before. I decided to come back here because the Wordpress platform, though he could be a professional, I'm not completely satisfied, because I did not have full freedom to edit and manage the blog as I wanted.
Too bad, because I also bought the domain!
To get it on this blog, I'll have to wait until next January. But ok,!

Yesterday I went for a ride to the center, after my return to Turin. We
appointment dates and I cute Elisa elisa vs make-up (smuuuack!) and we did some 'of expenses by H & M, where out new colors of enamels ( including a very very nice yellow, but I preferred not to buy because I know I never put with my milky color), then by Sephora, and we went looking for and Catrice MNY by OVS and Coin .
Then, on the way back home, my mom decided to go to Tally Weijl , and do not know why that happens every time I go in that shop are always so tired that I do not want to look at clothes. And in fact I slingshots accessories.

And this is what I bought yesterday:

And here is the list of products prices:

»FROM SEPHORA:
Clinique Set - anti-drought solutions - 12,50 €
YSL Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils - € 25.50
Too Faced & Primed Poreless - 26 €

'FROM H & M:
Nail Polish "Hunt me down" - 3,95 €
Facial Sponge - 0.95 €

" FROM COIN:
Mavala Mavadry topcoat - 10 €
Sinful Professional Color "855 Scandal" - 4,90 €

»FROM TALLY Weijl:
Pashmina - € 7.95
Earrings "Lady" - 3,95 €
Earrings "Sunny" - € 2.95
Necklace "Vani" - € 5.95
Bangles "Gada" - € 5.95
Brooches - 3.95

That's it, now my next mission is find nice boxes in which to make bracelets, earrings, etc. ... (before I never thought too much because I never paid attention to accessories, I'm starting to get interested now!)
You know a great site or store that sells pretty boxes? Otherwise I do to decoupage and I created them myself!
Let me know what you think of this purchase, even if you have experienced something that I bought and how you found ...
Ah, thank you again Eliminated for the good company that gave me yesterday!

A big kiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment