Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Recipe Card Showersayings

NOTD - Eyeko Petite French Nails with Polish Nail Polish Collection


Basecoat : CND Essentials - Toughten
Up For French White : Essence nailwhite-pencil
Nail Polish : Eyeko Petite Polish
Topcoat : Mavala - Mavadry

NOTD I posted this not only to show the effect of the pencil to French Essence (it is still the only way I can get a manicure that I can remember the French), but also to show the effects of molds for Nails Essence (which I reviewed here ), which you can clearly see on the little finger. Note in fact the "length of the nail" (which is recovering slowly ...) and, ignoring the white spot of lack of calcium, in addition to this you can see many white scratches ... There is the point where he's come together with a layer of nail sticker when I removed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment