Saturday, February 19, 2011

Dosage Of Klonopin For Dogs

FOTD - Before escaping to the airport!

velocissimissimo FOTD with a fast make-up before escaping at the airport. We return inSalento! I have to finish to get my license! Hahaha wish me luck:)
I do not think I can be too down, I'm leaving here the Reflex. So we feel when it happens!
you soon!


Foundation : Essence Mousse Soft Touch 01 Matt Sand
Concealer: Make Up Forever Full Cover No. 5
Powder Too Faced Primed & poreless
Blush: The Givenchy Prisme
eyes Primer: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
: Rosa over the entire eyelid - Kiko Luxurious Azure Eyeshadow Palette 05 Ice Reflections
in the crease of the eye - MAC Smut
In the internal arch - MAC Vanilla
Eyeliner: Eyeliner black elf Cream
Mascara: YSL Faux Cils
Lipstick: MAC Hot Gossip
Lipgloss: MAC Pinkarat

0 comments:

Post a Comment