Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Penthouse Letters Erotica

Cucunci, mon cauchemar!

craving While I wait for my mother to send mail to me at my colleague See his amazing recipe for veal with tuna sauce (drowning us in there) - seasoned with a few places that now face independently and with irony thanks to Gmail - I remember my allergy capers.
Yes, yes, capers.
when I state that I eat are a vacuum and that, except for the insects that make me sick regardless, I eat everything, even the paper. When my metabolism will change (because it will change, I know, I know you), I can say that I have a problem.
still get capers. It's actually one of my flaws in the genetic code comes from my eccentric father. The effects of allergy and capers are the appearance of small itchy blisters on the face and hurt as if they were pins. Of course, the rare occasions when I happened to eat capers (damn they're everywhere), is always some laughter erupted around me. Do not tell me what a laugh I fecevo. Uh.
Well, from a certain point in time my mother began to cook with capers recipes just for the joy of my sister who discovered at the tender age of 35 years, a visceral love for cucunci.
Ma '"Today, swordfish with tomatoes and capers"
My sister: "Wow!"
Ma '"Today, tomato paste, olives ..."
My sister "... and capers, I recommend!"
At the pizza with capers began to show some 'disappointment. I was ghettoized: only one corner the pizza was left "sterile." What then, there would not say so, but it's not that I had charged like a fool carrying senseless battle against the fruit only because I stood on the balls or the shape or color combination with red tomatoes. I am allergic to diana! Even
the only newspaper clipping attached to the kitchen covered the great review of a restaurant called Fiumicino ... The Cucunci precisely!
It was then that I began to think it was a way to remove it. I decided that the move would be the best solution.

0 comments:

Post a Comment