Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dungeons And Dragons Map Boat

For better or for worse

It 's a difficult period, this. And
usually do not write in the midst of difficult times because they are too busy living them intensely, get inside, rotolarmici together. Once you have passed on, I can finally write.
These days I feel all the weight of responsibility that, at the same time, I have attached and have given me over the years. With knowledge of the facts. A responsibility that I even wanted by force.
The feeling is cyclical, but perhaps now beginning to be cumbersome. Probably never live like an umbilical cord is completely severed or simply fear of not being able to keep up with events. It 's all the weight of the certainties that I have always shown and since those who have made me grow up trying not to arouse any concerns. Those in which, if not met, gave rise to violent sentences, strong, even speaking of disappointments. Of those phrases that glues you to him, skin, and even though you know that are caused by instinct and not rational, you can not remove them anymore. I can fade and lose color, but not leave. And now that my personal situation, professional and emotional is strong and steady as granite, I feel the blows of an ax, quell'ascia I know since I was born and always tries to show that they are not so strong. Probably it is his need to prove that it is still useful to me, all of us. That his words have any weight.
Well, for me that weight and strength still have it. But right now I have no desire to fight to find my boundaries because I found them already, and, more importantly, I like them. For better or for worse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment