Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hiw To Speed Up Your First Period

And then comes in every woman's life, the time for excuses ...

This post is to apologize.
I know that is not an excuse but you have not the faintest idea of \u200b\u200bhormonal imbalance in a woman during a period of months. Or rather, he often suffered the consequences but do not know that for us it is almost impossible to stop this flow of negativity and irritability that pervades us and makes us look like greedy howler monkeys and owned by some angry spirit of Native American exterminated by the U.S. military. So
:
- sorry bartender mumbled greeting for the morning is more like a fuck that a good morning.
- sorry sister, because I can not share your justified panic about a mouse in your house on the 7th floor, because they are more intent on observing my horrible split ends (it becomes much more insecure "in that time "...)
- sorry mum if they are 2 days that I have come to take the lasagne with broccoli and sausage, but I've seen yet, but trust me: it is much better that way.
- Sorry if nephew when cheats shamelessly in Shanghai, instead of understanding that you are a child of 7 years, I c'incazzo (but is also a question of morality, gosh!).
- Sorry, dear colleague See, I miss that so much controversy that accompanies me thin vein (eccheccazzo, they learned 'sti 4 scientists to set the paper size when printing ..' I'm beep ago get annoyed!).
- Sorry Bri when paused if you ask me to go get a coffee 'together, grumbling a "ok" as if I had proposed going to shovel manure. I am comforted by the mere fact that you are unbalanced as I am, a hormonal level. And yes, this is a fucking excuse.
- Sorry if Barry strange for me of things that if you tell me in a couple of days, I laugh in your face saying it is not possible and you've got it wrong (so actually apologized twice because you do well in the visionary ).

said that, to my family shrug and a sigh, "yeah well ... this touched there."
To those I have chosen and continue to do day after day, know that I admire you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment