Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Laser Hair Removal, Will I Regret A Brazilian?

Because when we want, we want

few days is the birthday of B. I have not seen for a month and I'll have to wait another two weeks. An interminable time. I'm delighted to be on vacation, many told me was really tired before leave.
fact is that I miss. And I miss the jerk do with her.
Over the years, less than 17, we have coined the terms weird and funny and we understand that only the people around us looked puzzled why we use them normally, as they had been approved by the Academy of Bran.
Not to mention among the people when we make a horrible noise, drinking coffee 'and pretend to be normal. And then we laugh sucks watching people around like two teenagers.
When he stumbles and threatens to fall and I "sganascio" laughing for hours. And even her. When I settle the
Etiquette he knows perfectly.
When one of the two call each other and start a conversation with an idiot tone that then we have the courage to maintain throughout the time of the call.
When she's tired and desperate and in need of affection, and asking me if I love her, lowers her head on my shoulder, staying in an uncomfortable position because it is much taller than me. My answer, for years, is always the same: "I love you, I adore you." When
takes only 3 seconds to figure out that something in me wrong. And sometimes, paradoxically, she notices it first.
When we talk about intimate matters without ever being vulgar.
When I say we are scorched by life. But then he can not suppress a smile because he knows very well that it is not so ...
When one of the two burst out laughing for no reason and the other looks as if he were crazy.
When I listen long as I vent all the times my family stress. It reminds me to know how it goes. And the best part is that really care.
When not judge me on the contrary, I have always been seen as a special person even after combining big cock.
When we forget the important things we need to do but boring or both we remember those of the other.
When the few times that I was driving to get in the car, leave the car on and slips silently in the passenger seat, leaving the guide.
When no particular reason, brings out the existential questions which are not prepared and often do not know the answer.
When I want to strangle myself with all whoever made her suffer.
When me advice. Diamanti rare.

Even the flavors of the dishes we cook are the same ...
E 'became a wonderful person. I'm proud of myself for having her as my best friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment