Monday, August 23, 2010

Annual Christmas Light Competition

American Lessons

I am going to deal with a bracket that I will work again later in the summer holidays for the last week.
Very long months, this. Many things seen, experienced, heard.
A journey that took me along to one of my closest friends in a whirlwind tour of the east coast of the United States.
A closing of all, I think that any part of the world must be seen regardless and I love Asia, so I always felt an irresistible call, I return with the knowledge that being born in old Europe is an immense privilege. The variety of urban landscapes, the richness of thinking and bringing centuries of history and philosophy surprise me like never before.
And with 500 km still weighing on his legs, 7 flights, 14 days laughter, exclamations, expletives and the his absence that was felt in every corner of the world, I find myself observing with satisfaction as my bag of feelings, memories and emotions to be increased.
I continue to say what I have always said, I work to travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment