Thursday, August 26, 2010

How To Get Rid Of Nevers Basketball

silence dissent

I'm going to kill myself.
In the office the phone rings only 2 times a day and half the time is my mother.
Corridors are semi-deserted and the only sound you hear is the air conditioning (which is necessary, otherwise the glass building would turn in Die Hard without Bruce Willis).
Every day, several times a day, I wonder why I'm here if there is no one and nothing to do considering that I still have a myriad of vacation days to dispose of.
intervals almost regular faces some colleagues that I can focus only after ten minutes because contact lenses are coming in my eyeballs (well you know, the air conditioning all dry). Yesterday a colleague was leaning against the door of my office saying, "I do not take it anymore."
I got a big culture on the Caribbean seas and islands I found fantastic holiday on which probably I'll never go because after two days I would start running away screaming like a friend in Caro Diario by Nanni Moretti.
When there is something to do we put so much time to be extremely frustrating. And the smile me off almost immediately. There
to say that now I know all situations of family / personal / sentimental colleagues present here.
If I care about something, it would be great.

Fortunately my heart rejoices for lunch with my man in a deserted Rome and still hot, with an adjoining a very interesting guided tour of the offices.
I'm going to enjoy my empty city again for a few days. The sea greek waiting for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment