Thursday, July 15, 2010

Picking Toes Infection

Memento

I live in fear of forgetting. Why I do it often.
Keys, toothbrush, books ... prepare things before you leave home on time that they stay there. Countless times I came back muttering various curses, so many I just shrugged.
And then I forget the emotions of terror, moments of life: good and bad. You forget that too, not just objects.
Today for example I reflected and wondered how I felt before leaving for the summer holidays, a year ago (still a bit 'but I need to think about as they are brink of exhaustion).
So ends that recently tried to focus on creating mental snapshots of my emotional state. There were suitable for the album. I know, imagined that you browse the pages, where you see yourself as in a picture, and you can also experience the same feelings at that moment.
But then I realize that not even remember the image of myself. Imagine the feeling.
But perhaps the secret lies in the "backwards: to recall the feeling, and maybe later I will follow the image. Yes
.. but because, as interest would have to call to mind a picture? Because once you have the feeling, emotion, and have it all.

Perhaps a cure of phosphorus would be the solution. But then you ask me questions and I would end this would be sad and depressing and static.

I need to leave.

0 comments:

Post a Comment