Tuesday, July 13, 2010

How To Make A Swastika Alt Symbol

Torment

Then:
are 40 degrees. Indescribable weariness. I got in the car at lunchtime and I have fogged his glasses.
I have three thousand things to do and broken balls proportionate increase in the approach of the holidays.
philadelphia and I ate salad and I still have to figure out why the fuck I have put us into the mayonnaise.
I found out I had scratched the car. I know that Rome was only a matter of days but I run my balls anyway. And just give it all for granted! 'Nd it is written?
chief harass me with requests more unthinkable. And the scientific alternative, to the bitter end. As long as one of the eight thousand solutions that will provide you not like him and I am not even a question of starting again. Go crazy and stuff.
I've got a phobia of air conditioners at home. And they do not turn on until I check them because I am convinced that I will die of legionella.
I have to study and I'm mega late.
I have split ends and to make matters worse I can not grow my nails because they break. Ergo, my 8000 rest in peace in the fabulous enamel vanity case.
My mother has tightened; yesterday because I went to the inauguration of the new store that opened our hairdresser.
It took me a good 20 minutes to realize that he was speaking seriously.

Here. Vent over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment