Thursday, November 11, 2010

Where To Buy A Remington Straightener In Canada

mice (but bellini ...)

The other day I was captured by the anxiety of losing the people I love. E 'anxiety that materializes on and off and rather far apart. Then I realized that I had you. And for the first time in my life I felt safe to rely on someone. For the first time I saw you in my family. Maybe it's because I love to wake up and fill you with kisses all over me sleepy smile with a look so sweet that I really have never seen anyone's face. Maybe because in bed at night bring a glass of water and lay it on my bedside table. Maybe because you put so much to wake up the day of your birthday I had to warm up your coffee just did. Or is it because if I hurt my back to massage you for hours without blinking ...
and play like we are saying that the mice ... that's why their species is so prolific Fortea: why male and female know how to take care of each other. And I can not imagine how beautiful it was.

0 comments:

Post a Comment