Friday, March 19, 2010

Modify Singing Greeting Card




your scent I want to breathe slowly and do not know if I wake
I barely slept to dream and suddenly I have not dreamed at all


between men and men who are going
Among new emotions close to me and inside me apathy

go out for left to survive to forget and find yourself aware

do not understand what it's like my past again, from me.
I do not understand what the point here.

not you see I give up
not letting you know that you want to go

my room door, the world I want to live is a small fortress .
barricaded inside, the apathy of my life, the only question that Irene does not want to answer.
in silence.

win you back and miss
do not see why you expect
protect you stay away
silence
in silence.

... how sweet it is this forgetfulness that is filled with my loneliness.
In the silence of your absence.

silence

0 comments:

Post a Comment